Western Union money transfer

Guess I'll try MG for the first time. Seems up with my currency, which is usually worse than people from US (compared to WU conversion at least).
If you are in Argentina, it will be very hard. Even with a good paid VPN, my account was blocked by the time I tried to do my first transfer which was minutes after opening the account. Thanks God I have trusted people to zelle the money to when I am outside the US.

I and most everyone here watch the WU rate bounce like a ball. In this economy it surely will bounce higher if you just reread the news and weigh the cast of characters.

Looks like the CCL just rebounded back to $322.17. Not sure if it's a bug.

If you are in Argentina, it will be very hard. Even with a good paid VPN, my account was blocked by the time I tried to do my first transfer which was minutes after opening the account. Thanks God I have trusted people to zelle the money to when I am outside the US.

Well worst case I'll just wait. Still have some pesos to last a bit, but the exchange rate seemed nice.

Curious, how do you know if your account is blocked?

Looks like the CCL just rebounded back to $322.17. Not sure if it's a bug.

Well worst case I'll just wait. Still have some pesos to last a bit, but the exchange rate seemed nice.

Curious, how do you know if your account is blocked?
When you press enter to send the payment,they say your transfer cannot be completed, that you need to go personally to a WU location.

When you press enter to send the payment,they say your transfer cannot be completed, that you need to go personally to a WU location.

Thought you meant MG.

On Ambito it looks like the CCL rebounded to 321.90.

Back