Western Union money transfer

that's atleast 1400-1450 bills of a 1000 pesos..
They will not be happy @ WU.
Likely will just not have it. Sometimes you can ask when they will and after a few failed attempts and come-back-later’s (of course) they eventually make it happen.

I've been skirting the fee by using Western Union Canada's website.

There's a $1.99 CAD fee for card to bank transfers and I've been using my US card that has no FX fees and let's me use any address.

The difference between the CAD to ARS and USD to ARS is minimal. On $150 USD it was ~33 ARS less.

Hope this helps!

(Used a friend's Canadian address for the billing address)

This is a personal 0 fee sent from WU. It should work for everyone. It expires on 8/28.
Q7088-103662268
Thanks. But it seems it can be used only once. I had used my own code before, but it wouldn't let me use it a second time Your code didn't work either. Was anyone else able to use their code more than once?

Thanks. But it seems it can be used only once. I had used my own code before, but it wouldn't let me use it a second time Your code didn't work either. Was anyone else able to use their code more than once?
It was used 3 times yesterday and today. Here is another, that's 50% off: Q6560-100049899

For reasons unknown to me, my WU account is giving me no fee transfers right now. Checking account to cash pickup.

For reasons unknown to me, my WU account is giving me no fee transfers right now. Checking account to cash pickup.
Just tried that but fee was not waived. It was almost $15 for a $100 bank to cash pick up feature. Even bank (US) to bank (ARG) still around $9.

Back