Western Union money transfer

I think i made like 50 transactions with a foreign passport, never any problem..
i think they just didn't had any money
So true! I went to the side street location on Montevideo/Cordoba this morning at opening. 5 minute wait. Not a word about past withdrawals. No questions. No requests for passport printing. Felt kind of like a luxury WU experience :)

Need some promo codes back in here - with the fees - the rate is really only around 285ish

Need some promo codes back in here - with the fees - the rate is really only around 285ish
only tip what i can give you is that you try to send it through europe, the fees are significantly lower ( read $2-4 depending on the size of the transaction)

only tip what i can give you is that you try to send it through europe, the fees are significantly lower ( read $2-4 depending on the size of the transaction)
Do you use a VPN for this, so that it appears you are using an internet connection in France?

I regularly set up and execute a US bank account to Argentine bank account transfer from BA on WU's website.

When I've tried, also using WU's website from BA, to set up a US pay in store to BA bank account transfer, I've never been able to get very far in the process.

I am currently in the States and tried on WU's website to set up the US pay in store to BA bank account transfer. This time I got further long in the process, but at one point was told there was a problem with my BA bank account. That's the one I always use in these transfers and that info is stored under my log in.

Any help?

Paying with a debit card and receiving the proceeds via cash pickup, the effective rate is 312 as of last night for a $1500 USD transfer (496.650/1588= 312,75)

Do you use a VPN for this, so that it appears you are using an internet connection in France?
Yes. The fee is EUR 5.90 for me, it doesn't seem to be dependent on the amount (though I haven't sent large amounts up to now, just up to around EUR 500).

I had to be in a Euro app store to download the WU application to my phone, and I use a VPN when I run the app. I do bank -> bank transfers, which takes a bit longer (normally 4 working days or so), I haven't been able to use my debit cards (Euro or non-Euro), none of them are set up for the authentication method WU wants to use.

In summary, it's slow, not expensive, and seems to work.

I am always behind vpn, but even if you aren't you can just change the top url to the designated country

https://www.westernunion.com/de
or

you can just overrule the site, it's not that well protected in my opinion.

When i was in the States i did pay in store transfers, so nice to pay only $8.00!!! At one point it stopped working on one browser and then the other, i tried cookies and all that, it got stuck with my identity or my bank account, neither of which had changed, asking me to verify this or that.... I then did it on my phone, same login, and it worked. I had to do it multiple times only worked thru the phone.

When i was in the States i did pay in store transfers, so nice to pay only $8.00!!! At one point it stopped working on one browser and then the other, i tried cookies and all that, it got stuck with my identity or my bank account, neither of which had changed, asking me to verify this or that.... I then did it on my phone, same login, and it worked. I had to do it multiple times only worked thru the phone.
PS On my phone using the app

Back