Western Union money transfer

MEP closed at $923 / $935 today for Buy/Sell, and with WU at a measly $838 it means you're likely better using a foreign issued card tomorrow once Visa/MC/Amex update their rates.

WU is likely to stay lower due to the following measure, so credit/debit cards and dollars in cash will likely rule until Milei is sworn in.
That's significantly distant from the blue dollar rate. WU rates have remained unchanged for about five days now. WU used to be at or above the blue rate just a few weeks ago.

It's inconvenient for me because I need to transfer money to pay rent and other expenses, and I have to exchange cash every week. Unfortunately, I don't have enough USD cash at the moment. I should bring the maximum amount back next time........

That's significantly distant from the blue dollar rate. WU rates have remained unchanged for about five days now. WU used to be at or above the blue rate just a few weeks ago.

It's inconvenient for me because I need to transfer money to pay rent and other expenses, and I have to exchange cash every week. Unfortunately, I don't have enough USD cash at the moment. I should bring the maximum amount back next time........

Learn to use Crypto, stablecoins are basically as good as cash

Back