Western Union money transfer

Anyone have success with WU today? Just went to my normal location at Peru/Alsina and they informed me that their computer systems are down. I asked if it was possible to go elsewhere and the clerk said that (to her knowledge) it's affecting other locations as well.

Went today to WU Montevideo and Cordoba, first thing in the morning. . The female cashier said "nothing shows under your MTM number" PLOP . Do you have the original notice?? Panic. When did you placed the order?? I answered 2 days ago!! I was about to leave in panic with a heart beat of 200.
She asked me to go to the next window. The male attendant found the order no trouble and paid in 1000 dollar bills.... Will go to his window in the future.!!!

Last edited:
Went today to WU Montevideo and Cordoba, first thing in the morning. . The female cashier said "nothing shows under your MTM number" PLOP . Do you have the original notice?? Panic. When did you placed the order?? I answered 2 days ago!! I was about to leave in panic with a heart beat of 200.
She asked me to go to the next window. The male attendant found the order no trouble and paid in 1000 dollar bills.... Will go to his window in the future.!!!
1000 dollar bills? Really?

Anyone have success with WU today? Just went to my normal location at Peru/Alsina and they informed me that their computer systems are down. I asked if it was possible to go elsewhere and the clerk said that (to her knowledge) it's affecting other locations as well.
Same problem yesterday and today, the employee reports that "no hay sistema" and she doesn't know if the same thing happens in other locations.

I got 1050 today, my normal crypto cueva wanted to give me 910. If I didn't have anything better to do today I'd be buying crypto and sending it back the other way.

Back