What’s a good umbrella brand here?

Sequoia1321

Registered
Looking for a good quality umbrella that I can pick up here that’s small enough to put in a backpack on rainy days. What’s the idea size they use here? I brought a good one with me from USA but I think it’s too heavy.

Totes is my favorite, but not sure they are available here …

Totes is my favorite, but not sure they are available here …

Totes is what I brought with me. Yes, indeed, seems to be very good. Has lasted for years and seems to expand wide for its size.

umbrellas suck here. look around in a storm and everyones is barely hanging on by a thread.

i bought a high quality one in the US meant for carrying in my backpack

You should have no trouble finding an excellent umbrella to your liking..... shopping here requires walking around with your eyes open.... years ago, it started raining while I was on the subway..... when I exited at Congresso, there were venders hawking affordable umbrellas..... I bought one out of convenience and immediate need.... I'm still happy with it.

This is a true landmark in Buenos Aires from the old times that is even worth stopping by, "Paragueria Victor." It is the only real umbrella shop in the country that has lasted throughout history due to the variety and quality of its umbrellas. I do recommend it and I support local businesses like this one at a time when all businesses are struggling to survive. I hope this helps!

Looking for a good quality umbrella that I can pick up here that’s small enough to put in a backpack on rainy days. What’s the idea size they use here? I brought a good one with me from USA but I think it’s too heavy.
Here is the address and link, the owner really tries hard to keep it going

Back