What Colonia Is Missing?

I'm posting from colonia. Blue rate made my need for an ATM pay for far not than the trip here lunch and drinks. So here is my tannat influenced answer.

Jet ski rentals! As was mentioned, theres not much do do here but there is a great river that's almost warm in the summer. I'd pay big money to get out on the water in a little rocket sled

A garden labyrinth could be a nice idea too.

Back in january, on a road trip between San Luis and Cordoba, I stopped at one restaurant which had such a labyrinth. It was quite crowded (they were asking like 15 or 20 pesos for the entrance).

Sounds like an eccentric idea but after all: you don't need to have many employees, you can also sell drinks & snacks and that's a place where parents would easily take their kids, at least once.

So there is a missing of activities i see that as a good spot to check, thank. The Labyrinth is a little eccentric but who knows maybe is not a bad idea i like both ideas

A garden labyrinth could be a nice idea too.

Back in january, on a road trip between San Luis and Cordoba, I stopped at one restaurant which had such a labyrinth. It was quite crowded (they were asking like 15 or 20 pesos for the entrance).

Sounds like an eccentric idea but after all: you don't need to have many employees, you can also sell drinks & snacks and that's a place where parents would easily take their kids, at least once.

A garden Labyrinth as in the English countryside Castles? How long does it take to grow the Hedges?? :confused:

Kabul%20Garden%20Maze%209.jpg

A garden Labyrinth as in the English countryside Castles? How long does it take to grow the Hedges?? :confused:

Kabul%20Garden%20Maze%209.jpg

With Pepe's new policies the government could make them out of marijuana plants, i hear they grow quite quickly. :D

Colonia is ok as it is. I wouldnt change anything.

Bs As: 15 million people
Colonia: 20 thousand

Thats the grace. Any change will transform this equation.

Colonia is ok as it is. I wouldnt change anything.

Bs As: 15 million people
Colonia: 20 thousand

Thats the grace. Any change will transform this equation.

:D . the question was how could someone make money with a new business venture,

Back