What Do You Do Here?

And for these young babes..what's thir selection formula again inches, $, other?
Thats the wonderful thing about ABS, there is no formula, as far as I can tell. For example, Governor Mark Sanford didnt give up his career and family to be with a thonged young girl from Ipanema. No, he succumbed to an Argentine journalist lady just a few years younger than he is. If anything, I think a big age difference causes most men to pause to consider all the implications.

She has such a mischievous smile...

3e-noce-de-la-Duchesse-dAlbe-3.jpg

I love Art though and since she owns one of the greatest collection of Spain... I wonder... Do we all have a price?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0IXFKULuI

No magic formula.

The way it was told to me by more than one young lady:
"Better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave"

No magic formula.

The way it was told to me by more than one young lady:
"Better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave"

You sure it's not a formula similar to: Wealth > looks / age?

I write advertising and marketing communications for PayPal in Latin America... and apologise to people in Argentina for not being able to use the service properly. Ahhhh, the joy.

Joy? Paypal used to block the accounts of people and freeze them like forever. Only bad experiences. I am surprised though that they haven`t already moved to Chile....

I own a construction business, anything to do with building, water piping, plumbing, and painting. But I live in Balcarce.

Ries can you connect with me, I am also a blacksmith and doing a project in BsAs. Jerry

Back