What is Generation Zoe?

heh yeah, I understood that but I couldn't figure out exactly what they were pitching to people to get their money.

heh yeah, I understood that but I couldn't figure out exactly what they were pitching to people to get their money.
Astronomical returns on investment. If it sounds too good to be true, chances are it isn't.

Anyone who believes that the US dollar a now devaluing currency can pay even 1% per month needs to have their head examined . Saying that about one year ago when the peso was rapidly devaluing I can see that those who had dollars would believe that they were on a goldmine and those who create these schemes took advantage of that dollar frenzy . This is the first time since I have moved here that the US dollar blue rate has been on a downward cycle for so long . Here in Bariloche the exchange rate is much worse than the capital federal and today noone even had pesos to sell for dollars . How times have changed !

Saying that I can understand the frenzy of Generation Zoe and the means that they had to pay for a little while those exuberant interest rates . It could have lasted much longer but alas the us dollar has lost over 15% of its value on the blue market rate in just 2 months . Thats what brought this scheme to its knees

Back