what is the price of Fibertel Evolution 30 MB plan

Ceviche

Registered
Guys,

I am in a short term rental where for past 2 months, I have been requesting my landlord for giving me this Fibertel evolution plan.

I do have internet by the way as a part of the rental and it works but its super damn slow.

My landlord has agreed to increase the internet speed but not willing to give me the evolution plan till I agree to go for "long term 2 year rental".

I am not sure if I want to go for long term rental.

So what I am requesting you guys is to help me access price of regular internet plan of Fibertel versus the evolution plan with 1 year commitment.

I want to give my landlord this difference in price and request him to arrange me the evolution plan.

Thanks guys.

Not exactly sure but must be close to $500 a month. I pay $200+ for 6Mb.

With the 6Mb plan, my connection is pretty much worthless after 8 PM.

camberiu said:
With the 6Mb plan, my connection is pretty much worthless after 8 PM.

With 6 mb my connection is amazing, i supose depend on the place you are, but for me always download at 6 mb and all work perfectly and very fast, are you using fiber or speedy?

I just ask for the price and is 300 pesos for old fibertel users (the ones that already have some other internet service from fibertel and want to upgrade the speed) and 400 per month for new suscribers to the service.

lamarque said:
speed) and 400 per month for new suscribers to the service.

Is that for 6Mb plan or 30MB plan?

what is the internet link of fibertel plans?

Back