What Is The Purpose Of The Dollar Scheme?

The Purpose was to halt for a little while, the raising dollar rate, and they announced it on Friday, People were not and still not sure to buy and sale, every one at halt position. They achieved it, they won't let us buy dollars from bank NO FREAKIN WAY...

Batman and Robin are now in control of the dollar measures (Captain And Kissi)

batman-y-robin-manejan-economia.jpg

However on Friday the head of Cabinet and the Minister of Economy of Argentina, in a sketch in which he also could have appeared dressed as Batman and Robin, announced a series measures that met the dual function of operating on one side on the feeling that it could be a social explosion if not tried something with the economy and in turn as the second gestures to potential lenders that Argentina , (as the Paris Club and Russia), The first gesture was Kicillof clarifying that Argentina would meet all its debts all the time.

http://opinion.infobae.com/martin-yeza/2014/01/28/nos-gobiernan-batman-y-robin/

Stop the herd from making a run on the peso for the blue dollar: devaluation. Or, stand on everyone else's shoulders to keep themselves from drowning.

I think most people are out of their depth in Argentina. There's not really an easy solution for this country when you start thinking about it. There have been so many economy ministers with different theories and principals, and yet they pretty much all screwed up. The way forward is an in depth, long term plan revealed to everyone that inches things forward bit by bit. In economics, it seems like slow and steady wins the race, although I'm definitely no expert in economics.
I totally agree.

Problem no. one to be solved: When in a hole, stop digging - it seems that the present government hasn't realised why it's so dark in here.

If - one sunny day, probably in the very distant future - a rational, responsible, incorrupt :eek: , incorruptible :eek: :eek: , and knowledgable team of Argentine economists and politicians should take over, I expect the time necessary to clear up the infernal mess will be 15-20-25 years. At some unknown point in time during these many years, with the honest and efficient new government :wub: working uphill while the peronist unions do their best to destroy the country, the Argentine voter will lose patience and vote the next populist government, senate and congress in. Mission: dole out and dig a new hole.

I totally agree.

Problem one to be solved: When in a hole, stop digging - it seems that the government hasn't realised why it's so dark in here.

If - one sunny day, probably in the very distant future - a rational, responsible, incorrupt :eek: , incorruptible :eek: :eek: , and knowledgable team of Argentine economists and politicians should take over, I expect the time necessary to clear up the infernal mess will be 15-20-25 years. At some unknown point in time during these many years, with the honest and efficient new government :wub: working uphill while the peronist unions do their best to destroy the country, the Argentine voter will lose patience and vote the next populist government, senate and congress in. Mission: dole out and dig a new hole.

The Peronists and Republicans could share a slogan: "If we can't govern, we can still make it impossible for you to do so."

Back