What is wrong with these people!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It beggars belief, quite frankly.
Only yesterday I was reading about the launch of this film and how successful many people were hoping it would be.
Now the lives and families of the dead and wounded are shattered.

Gringoboy said:
It beggars belief, quite frankly.
Only yesterday I was reading about the launch of this film and how successful many people were hoping it would be.
Now the lives and families of the dead and wounded are shattered.

Outside of the producers why would anyone care how successful it may be and why were people putting their "hope" into its success? Seems rather odd to me.

che said:
Outside of the producers why would anyone care how successful it may be and why were people putting their "hope" into its success? Seems rather odd to me.

It is odd to me that this is what you would choose to comment on after this tragic event.

Sympathies should be with the victims and their families. Everything else is petty and irrelevant.

What would you expect from a culture which love weapons and make wars?

What can you expect from a premiere on a film among tons of other, based on violence and killing, as a main theme???????
Just cant stand these stupid ass films anymore....do not see any joy in watching mass murder, stupid ass violence, torture or or or
The people watching all that sh.. should try and step up one level and watch a nice European movie, based on a story and not violence!
(And YES, I know Europeans also make stupid violent movies.....but untill now the American film industry was the absolute leader in this!!!!)

Iznogud said:
The stupid is strong in this thread.

Yes computer and guns...the stupid is to kill each other like they do many times a year.

Tragic, this is one crazy kat. You have to wonder how some1 can get this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back