What To Bring From Us?

5 weeks, pack light, good walking shoes, a light weight raincoat and a good attitude.
Nancy

hey i was staying for three months the first time and all the crap i brought --bath towel etc was good to have..... my rental apartment sucked.. looked like 1950.. everything... so a few things without stains and ripped is nice.. i dont like eating off rusted tin.... i guess that makes me strange.........

I told the poster for 5 weeks just bring a jacket and money.... but if you are planning to stay longer.. there are things argentina does not have or are over-priced... lets face it!

I have been here since 2005 so yes i have brought things through the years.. i was trying to say if there are things you like or love bring them.....yes for 5 weeks you dont need much... but if you are staying longer bring it!! i am sorry people are so critical.... i was just trying to help.....

I entered the words "veggie peeler" and the author "steveinbsas" in the advanced search and found this thread:

What do you wish you would have brought to BA?

Don't take drugs (prescription :). Thanks for all the suggestions. Good attitude and walking shoes are ready. My honey and our 2 little ones are staying in a (loverly looking) appartment close to Botanical Garden.

Gotta admit, reading a thread like this: http://www.tripadvis...l_District.html got me a little concerned until I thought to myself: screw it, I've been to the roughest neighborhoods of the former Soviet Union and travel all around the world. Why would a lovely country like Argentina be any concern :)

Gotta admit, reading a thread like this: http://www.tripadvis...l_District.html got me a little concerned until I thought to myself: screw it, I've been to the roughest neighborhoods of the former Soviet Union and travel all around the world. Why would a lovely country like Argentina be any concern :)

Haha, yes, ...well, I do recommend not wearing your diamond studded rolex out and about during the day!

Keep yer eyes open and don't carry your passport and more dollars around than you need. Take sensible precautions.

So, what do I do with my platinum diamond covered Rolex? :)

Since I already apologized for a dumb-ass question, here goes one more: is concealed carry something that would be recommended? Bringing something smart or dubm idea?

Back