What To Expect, When A Fellow Expat Recommends A Maid

I have to confess... that's me... (the maid)... times are difficult and putting on stockings, high heels and cleaning apartments half nude, I'm making decent money. The Argentinean crisis finally hit me (don't tell my mother, she thinks I own an estancia)

I have to confess... that's me... (the maid)... times are difficult and putting on stockings, high heels and cleaning apartments half nude, I'm making decent money. The Argentinean crisis finally hit me (don't tell my mother, she thinks I own an estancia)
Always had a fetish for a French Maid. Not exactly what I had in mind FJ. Sorry, will take a pass.

Suppose you could always do the cleaning yerseluf?saw some mush in colonia cleaning his taxi with a feather duster maybe he could double up as maid/chauffeur,you pick which uniform and where he wears it!!

C'est la vie :rolleyes:

Be very careful folks. There are some very clever Argentine thieves out there. Phishing is very common, not so they can do identity theft, or something like that, but so that they can assault you. If someone on this site writes and it is apparent English is clearly not their first language, you might want to be careful. If you think I'm being paranoid, think again. There is a reason people in Argentina are paranoid.

Back