What will CK announce tonight?

"they are sending a destroyer so there are comming to destroy...." er.. ok we do logic and stuff yeah

This just in .... She announced the opening of the Rattenbach report to the public.
Someone punch me in the face - hasnt this been on the internet for years ????

walkingtwig said:
"they are sending a destroyer so there are comming to destroy...." er.. ok we do logic and stuff yeah

Then Cristina needs to send one of her row boats (that´s not leaking) out and blockade the destroyer. Otherwise, go to your apartment in Miami and get some rest because you´re looking a little tired.

didnt say much of anything , attempted a history and geography factoid bee, announced the will protest to the UNthe british military in the south atlantic.

Fabe said:
This just in .... She announced the opening of the Rattenbach report to the public.
Someone punch me in the face - hasnt this been on the internet for years ????

cristina-telam.jpg

Argentina notificará a la ONU sobre la "militarización del Atlántico Sur"
“Malvinas ha dejado de ser una causa de los argentinos para transformarse en una causa de los latinoamericanos”, dijo la presidenta.

http://www.lavoz.com.ar/noticias/po...ficara-onu-sobre-militarizacion-atlantico-sur

A huge anticlimax really...

Now trying to explain it all to my five month old son , who is half British and mitad argentino / don't think it will take to long....

CFK es un idiota y siempre lo ha sido. Vamos a empezar la guerra fría de nuevo y hacer que otros países sufren por ello. Los rusos pensaban que el "ascensor" que era bueno para las mercancías que se vuela en Berlín tras la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Suena como CFK quiere lo mismo para Argentina, excepto cuando ella tiene su amplio guardarropa volado pulg No puedo creer que engaña realmente su re-elegido de nuevo. Verdaderamente otra Evita! Una puta que se casó por dinero. ¿Qué hay de las líneas aéreas evitando EZE por completo. Creo que podemos vivir sin carne, el vino y el tango! Eso es todo lo que este país tiene con la excepción de los ladrones y sinvergüenzas!

I think the most significant thing about her speech was the accusation that the UK are militarizing the south pacific. If Argentina and neighboring countries interpret the presence of the battleship as a significant threat, and the UK fail to respond to that, then they may say they have no choice but to resort to some action. To me, her speech signifies their intention not to take it lying down, but first to discuss the issue. Whether or not their position is reasonable is another matter.

Back