What will CK announce tonight?

It might have been lost in translation, but I think she announced that expats who run unlicensed businesses and don't pay their employees (even if they were savagely attacked in a deleted thread) will be exiled to the Malvinas...and subject to prosecution for "business" crimes when Argentina prevails . :p

yeah , really , what happened to that thread ?
Deleted ? sure looks that way . Bill Buckly and Callsouth/ BAFinance must have friends in high places to have that thread deleted tuit suit ( please correct my french someone )

The thread may have been deleted, but there is much to learn here:

Looking for an assistant..Descent Pay/Easy Hours

And not everyone is pleased with the results.

Yes, I had a problem with the posts.

I never met BAfinance.

Apparently I only fxxked with him on line.

(Using his term.)

In the deleted thread others obviously believe he did the same to them.

Especially regarding their claims in words only for nonpayment of services rendered.

As usual, the entire thread gets derailed by some private fucking argument about some other wanker who has nothing to do with the drift of this thread.
CK wound everyone up very nicely and ended up capitulating into the bosom of the UN.
The whole thing was and is a wet fart and it's about time she realised that the British will run her round in circles and ignore everything she says and does.
She is a complete waste of time and should move on to more important issues, like the state of this fucking country for one thing and the people she claims to represent.

Gringoboy said:
As usual, the entire thread gets derailed by some private fucking argument about some other wanker who has nothing to do with the drift of this thread.
CK wound everyone up very nicely and ended up capitulating into the bosom of the UN.
The whole thing was and is a wet fart and it's about time she realised that the British will run her round in circles and ignore everything she says and does.
She is a complete waste of time and should move on to more important issues, like the state of this fucking country for one thing and the people she claims to represent.

This thread had to be derailed because there was a thread completelty deleted by those in control and didn't want problems with personal attacks on an identifiable member.

Since this thread started as speculation about what the Prez was going to say, it could also have been that some (if not all) property owned by foreigners without a DNI was to be confiscated (a rumor which surfaced in another thread earlier today).

Why must you be so vulgar in your reply, whiteboy?

CFK is an idiot and always has been. Let's start the cold war again and make other countries suffer from it. The Russians thought that the "Berlin Lift" was good for everything to have to be flown into Berlin after World War II. Sounds like CFK wants the same for Argentina, except when she has her extensive wardrobe flown in. I can not believe that the people of Argentina actually reelected her again. Truly another Evita! A whore who married for money and power. What about airlines EZE avoiding completely? I think we can live without meat, wine and tango! That's all that this country has with the exception of thieves and crooks!

Ah, good old CFK. Raising the bar yet again.

fuck-everything-and-become-a-pirate-45790-320-426.jpg

It's pretty obvious that she's using this, just like the military government of Galtieri, to distract attention from inflation and other domestic issues. You have to give her credit, though, she has Latin America largely behind her -- even Uruguay! And she has Obama on her side as well. What few people pause to consider is that when Galtieri invaded the islands he was trying to impose a vicious, military dictatorship on a peaceful people. Now an authoritarian left wing government is eager to do the same.

..... the limitations of argentine politics - regardless of whos got the hammer

Back