What Works Worse Fibercorp/fibertel/clarin Or Speedy?

ArielFabian

Registered
What works worse Fibertel (Clarin) internet connection where you aIre charged a fortune and you need to restart your cable modem every damn minute and pray for it to work or Speedy/Telefonica/Telecentro (kirchnerist government connection) that does not work either (but at least you are not charged so much)?

Speady sucks!!!!! I have to restart it all the time.
I have fiebertel at home at works a lot better.

Speady sucks!!!!!

And Fibercorp is great?

In general I have all kind of issues, specially in the last month, when I have internet one day but another day no. When I ask why is it not working? I am answered "es un problema general" (it is a general problem), when are you going to solve? "no sabemos" (we do not know), in other words the answer is "jodase senor, estamos descanzando y si no nos paga lo ponemos en el VERAZ"

I guess it depends where you are, get another company, simple.

None of the companies works fine, it might be the time to start with a legal demand after so many years waiting on the phone. I do not live in Antartida, I am in B.A.

Fibertel or Fibercorp or Clarin are lying to the people. And any lawyer will answer just "good luck" even if the law is in favor of the clients. Is this better than Cristina? Why Lanata never talks about Fibertel?

what a shame... many things confirm he is protecting thieves too.
"clarin.com" never has technical issues.

for me fibertel never have any problem haven't try the other providers

Back