What Works Worse Fibercorp/fibertel/clarin Or Speedy?

Hey I have to speak up A LITTLE for Fibertel. They weren't terrific service wise but when I understood what customer service is here in ARG they weren't bad. Def better then arnet. And actually I've had only two problems in three years. One of them my fault.

Here is what I think about Fibertel:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV8Rg0PWq1w[/media]

There are endless forums about Fibertel on the internet. Fibertel works as bad as Movistar for me. It is hard to believe for me that there are people who are not having issues.

They're all shite.

Telecentro and Fibertel both oversubscribe their cable lines. Speedy/telefonica are just crap.

If you want good internet don't come to Argentina.

fibertel "30" megas works, but there are spots or lacunae, and their customer service defies bhudist patience, particularly when they cancel a visit without ever calling to confirm you're there waiting like a sap.

Interenet might be good enough just for entertainment, but not to work. If the network is overloaded this means that they are having more clients, and instead of investing in a better network they threaten clients if they do not pay. Nothing different from the past. Fibertel pays peanuts to outsourcing resources, the great majority are outsourcing employees earning a few thousand pesos, and this is how the network works. Macri / Menem have been alleys. Menem / Cristina have been alleys. Clarin supported Nestor before, now Clarin supports Macri. These people should be thankful for Argentina. They have made billions. If you ever install an internet connection be careful who is sent to your house (Fibertel or Telecentro, no difference). Many of them will ask permission to go to the toilet and will try to swipe something, try not to keep expensive objects in the toilet. Fibertel (Clarin) charges you for an excellent service but offers you something with a very bad quality. Sometimes the internet installers come in groups and might go from one room to the other without permission.

Fibertel = Clarin

Monopolic thieves!

https://www.youtube....h?v=EV8Rg0PWq1w

Interenet might be good enough just for entertainment, but not to work. If the network is overloaded this means that they are having more clients, and instead of investing in a better network they threaten clients if they do not pay. Nothing different from the past. Fibertel pays peanuts to outsourcing resources, the great majority are outsourcing employees earning a few thousand pesos, and this is how the network works. Macri / Menem have been alleys. Menem / Cristina have been alleys. Clarin supported Nestor before, now Clarin supports Macri. These people should be thankful for Argentina. They have made billions. If you ever install an internet connection be careful who is sent to your house (Fibertel or Telecentro, no difference). Many of them will ask permission to go to the toilet and will try to swipe something, try not to keep expensive objects in the toilet. Fibertel (Clarin) charges you for an excellent service but offers you something with a very bad quality. Sometimes the internet installers come in groups and might go from one room to the other without permission.

Fibertel = Clarin

Monopolic thieves!

https://www.youtube....h?v=EV8Rg0PWq1w

Did you start this thread just to rant about Grupo Clarin? Everything you've said about Fibertel is true for the other companies as well.

I have had over 1 year of experience with each Speedy, Arnet, and Telecentro and 7 months with Fibertel. Fibertel was the best of the bunch but they are all terrible.

Did you start this thread just to rant about Grupo Clarin? Everything you've said about Fibertel is true for the other companies as well.

I have had over 1 year of experience with each Speedy, Arnet, and Telecentro and 7 months with Fibertel. Fibertel was the best of the bunch but they are all terrible.
It is not about ranting, but pointing out what they are. Today I have phoned them twice, they admitted technical issues existed and when I was transferred to ask for the discount of the days when the service was not provided they ended the conversation. And many times I am transferred and transferred without a response. They are thieves, no matter if one company is more thief than the other. I am always charged 100% even when the service does not work. Their excuse is that you need to first call the technical area to report the incident and then call the administration area. But when you call the administration area you are never discounted. A time ago I phoned them more than 20 times and I was discounted a few pesos. It is more the money and time I wasted calling them than what I was discounted in the bill. This is how they operate, and never maintain the network. Too sad.

It is not about ranting, but pointing out what they are. Today I have phoned them twice, they admitted the technical issues existed and when I am transferred to ask for the discount of the days where the service was not provided they cut the conversation. And many times I am transferred and transferred without a response. They are thieves, no matter if one company is more thief than the other. I am always charged 100% even when the service does not work. Their excuse is that you need to first call the technical area to report the incident and then call the administration area. But when you call the administration area you are never discounted. A time ago a called them more than 20 times and I was discounted a few pesos. Is more the money and time you waste calling them than what you are discounted. This is how they operate and never maintain the network. Too sad.

They are all thieves and crap ISP's.

Back