What's That I Smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't smell nothing, just usual dog shit and neighbour's fish. However, it is concerning, that according to authorities you should hermetically close yourself, until you die running out of air...

Provincial has the worst environmental regulations. It has OPDS (local environmental agency), but their laws are generally overlooked. After doing Environmental Site Assessments in CABA and Prov de BA, I would never live in provincia
During my various motorbike trips around BsAs province I've seen some nasty stuff and you're right, the regulations (if any) are generally trampled upon or ignored.
Try driving down Grl Paz as it crosses the Riachuelo to Lomas de Zamora; it's like Armageddon.
In February I visited Mckenna in Chivilcoy on the bike and came back via Carmen de Areco in 35c of heat only to find this open rubbish dump. I can't even begin to describe what it smelt like and the shame I felt for the people who let this kind of thing happen.
The mayor of Carmen, Marcelo Skansi appears totally disinterested in the environmental problem, so they just built a fence around it all and burned it.
http://www.radiosobrenivel.com.ar/?p=52909&cpage=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back