Whats The Best Neighborhood For 27 Year Old Female?

A lot of foreigners like Avenida de Mayo. For transit and architecture, it´s tops. Plenty of cafes and safe.

If I were 27 and single (ojala!), I'd definitely move to somewhere like Palermo, rent a bachelor pad, party like it's 1999 and have the time of my life.

I'm your case study to support the following theory. No children, lived in Palermo. One child, lived in Belgrano. Two children, lived in Martinez (Tigre was too far). Three children, moved to Bariloche area, where I will grow old and so on.

I would agree, and add...

If you fall in love with an Argentine and get pregnant, move to Belgrano, preferably R. For the second baby, consider moving north of the city and wonder if Tigre is too far ������

Welcome!
When the kids are old, send them back to States or Uk...and retire in Bariloche or Calafayte. healthcare is good here. Better to plan yr old age and subsequent death in Arg.

Its ironical..I live in a amazing building in Palermo Chico.

And I have never ever seen any kids in the building! Though it has apartments size 55, 90, 120 m2. Occasionally 1-2 babies in a pram.

Its ironical..I live in a amazing building in Palermo Chico.

And I have never ever seen any kids in the building! Though it has apartments size 55, 90, 120 m2. Occasionally 1-2 babies in a pram.

What is Autobombo in English....?? :wub:

Back