What's the best place to pick up girls??

jojo123

Registered
Yes...straightforward question...I notice bars like Gran Danzon or Milion are full of foreign/American girls (not so interested, I'm not here for that) or older people. And night clubs, most of them are so stuffed full of people and loud that the only option is to go up to a girl and just start making out with her, which is hit or miss. Anyway thought other people should have some thoughts or advice for the best places.

the best place to pick up argentinian girls is the street. Talk to them, ask them where something is, and as arty points out, arrange intercambio with them.

looking to "pick up girls" in a bar is probably going to end in disappointment...either for you or the girl - or both! :)

little known fact: more marriage partners meet in the supermarket than in a bar.

jojo123 said:
Yes...straightforward question...I notice bars like Gran Danzon or Milion are full of foreign/American girls (not so interested, I'm not here for that) or older people. And night clubs, most of them are so stuffed full of people and loud that the only option is to go up to a girl and just start making out with her, which is hit or miss. Anyway thought other people should have some thoughts or advice for the best places.

As esllou said the best place..are the streets of BA just learn to say basic Piropos (in castellano, of course) with your foreign accent will go a long way to get a girl attention.

The Argentine art of flirting

Good luck....and please report back.

As esllou says you are more likely to meet that special person in a supermarket.

If you are looking for an American girl you will probably find them searching for peanut butter or maple syrup. If you are smart you'll be one step ahead and be able to offer them your assistance and show them the correct aisle. Then offer to walk her to the counter making a small detour to pick up some nice malbec and suggest you drink it together that evening and have the maple syrup on pancakes for breakfast.

If you are looking for a Argentine lady try hanging around the dulce de leche aisle, have a large tub of artisanal d'd'l in your basket so you look like a connoisseur. If she looks impressed by your appreciation of the finer things in life ask her back to yours to try some on your media luna.

These are practically guranteed methods of picking up a future wife.

RichG said:
As esllou says you are more likely to meet that special person in a supermarket.

If you are looking for an American girl you will probably find them searching for peanut butter or maple syrup. If you are smart you'll be one step ahead and be able to offer them your assistance and show them the correct aisle. Then offer to walk her to the counter making a small detour to pick up some nice malbec and suggest you drink it together that evening and have the maple syrup on pancakes for breakfast.

If you are looking for a Argentine lady try hanging around the dulce de leche aisle, have a large tub of artisanal d'd'l in your basket so you look like a connoisseur. If she looks impressed by your appreciation of the finer things in life ask her back to yours to try some on your media luna.

These are practically guranteed methods of picking up a future wife.
Pure genius.

I just read it to my brother (we're in the States) and he didn't get even 1% of the enjoyment that I did from that post. Instant classic. Thanks.

esllou said:
the best place to pick up argentinian girls is the street. Talk to them, ask them where something is, and as arty points out, arrange intercambio with them.

looking to "pick up girls" in a bar is probably going to end in disappointment...either for you or the girl - or both! :)

little known fact: more marriage partners meet in the supermarket than in a bar.

Have you any basis for this fact, or you just pluck it out of the sky?!

Utter bollocks I say :D

Napoleon said:
Pure genius.

I just read it to my brother (we're in the States) and he didn't get even 1% of the enjoyment that I did from that post. Instant classic. Thanks.

Totally agree. Funny piece. :D

RichG said:
If you are looking for an American girl you will probably find them searching for peanut butter or maple syrup.

LOL!

+1 with the advice of just approaching and start a conversation, anywhere.

That's funny...still, I'd appreciate knowing about some places where hot Argentinian girls go out. Feel free to pm me if you're shy to post hehe

Back