What's The Best Way To See Tigre

What a difference the day makes. When we were there, the German restaurant was the picture of idyllic tranquility, just a couple of tables of people sipping (very cold) beer and watching the birds and the river. The potato pancakes were fabulous. I don't know if people are suggesting eating on the boat, but the boats can get very full, and it would be like having a picnic on the #60 bus. Also, be careful about going out a long way and getting off because the more remote you go, the less frequent is the return service. It could be a very long day.

Reactions: jb5
Hey guys, a group of us (myself, 26-year old from California, 26-male from New Jersey, and two twentysomething females from Santa Cruz) are going to Tigre tomorrow to hang out and do some kayaking if anyone would like to join us.

I actually created a Facebook event for it: http://www.facebook.com/events/161013270670487/

I've been to Tigre before and know the area, so I'll be happy to act as a guide ;)

BTW I live in Barrio Norte area - feel free to email me if you want to go with or meet up.

Danny
[email protected]

Back