when we gonna meet up again for a few beers?

HowardinBA

Registered
I,m just back from holidaying in England and ready for a night out...I,m free this weekend if anyone is up for it.....

Oh yes, were thirsty, but we're BA expats and it's easier (although not necessarily safer to drink in BA).

Around here, travel after drinking is almost as dangerous as driving after drinking...

In fact, just walking after drinking is dangerous, even in Recoleta.

Depending on the time of day (or night).

steveinbsas said:
Oh yes, were thirsty, but we're BA expats and it's easier (although not necessarily safer to drink in BA).

Around here, travel after drinking is almost as dangerous as driving after drinking...

In fact, just walking after drinking is dangerous, even in Recoleta.

Depending on the time of day (or night).
Hey Steve,how are you matey?yes I take your point but one,s gotta live life to the full:pp.s. Is Cap,n Dave away?

I'm doing fine, Howard, thanks.

Living life to the fullest, as always!

Well Howard....set up a place and time for friday or saturday.... set up a get together..... I think you live up north a bit if I remember correctly..... but I will try to make anything you set up if possible.. have a great evening!!! cheers

argsteve said:
Well Howard....set up a place and time for friday or saturday.... set up a get together..... I think you live up north a bit if I remember correctly..... but I will try to make anything you set up if possible.. have a great evening!!! cheers
friday I can,.t but saturday yessssssssss,,name a place(I,m not up on the bars )and I,ll be there.:)

Anyone for Thursday? I went to Bron's open Mic on Tuesday and had a lot of fun. His band is playing in Palermo tomorrow.

Here are the details if anyone is interested.

Bronson Tennis & the Ballboys
Quiroz RestoBar, Palermo
Thursday Feb. 4 @ 10:00pm
Malabia 1510, (x street Gorriti)
Entrada Gratis

Come show some support for a fellow expat trying to make a living as a musician in BA. Hope to meet some of you there. :)

Hey! Welcome back. I have a line up of guests in the next few weeks, but hopefully I'll be free soon &/or they will decide to take some trips away too.

Back