When will life return to normal?

Guys, before things can completely return to normal we're going to have to deal with the women that have not only been locked up with us for weeks but haven't been to the beauty parlor or the waxing place or shopping with their friends.
They're going to need alot of support.

It is all about double standards.
In my opinion, there is a weird combination where the quarentine benefits the macro economy because to stop paying the debt for 5 years is a mayor goal.
Macri printed a lot of pesos to pay the lebacs and lelics whi AF does it to avoid a mayor crisis. This is to rule a country.

Macri is gone. He did a very poor job, and he lost as a result. Now it's time to focus on the current situation, not the past. The president today is Alberto Fernandez.

AF has done the right thing by putting in place a strict quarantine. I just worry that the most vulnerable of society aren't going to have enough cash in their pocket to keep civil unrest at bay. That is why I said $30,000 is too low.

Guys, before things can completely return to normal we're going to have to deal with the women that have not only been locked up with us for weeks but haven't been to the beauty parlor or the waxing place or shopping with their friends.
They're going to need alot of support.

the women? shit, i am dying for a haircut myself right now. about to resort to shaving my head..haven't done that since high school!

Back