Where Are We Celebrating Germany Tonight? #worldcup

Do you know what? Never mind.

I was just happy this worldcup thing is over! We lost the game against Germany, and ever since we lost, I got picked everywhere I'd go... on my school, on my building... I even got wahtsapp messages (LOTS OF THEM) ... and to be honest, I dont really care! I was making jokes about it too! who wins and who loses.... dont care! I just wanna sit down in a bar ( AS I WOULD DO IF ARGENTINA HAD WON)

If Argentina have WON i would be celebrating with them! and I would know where to go! but, as argentina did not win, nobody i know is going out, so.... ALL IM DOING is asking WHERE can I go to have a beer?

dont get me wrong here.... Im only asking where i can go to have my beer!

Actually, the Club Aleman offers a nice panoramic view, this is where I would go!

Hopefully the Argentine fans in Brazil will take heed of your advice and stop rioting and attacking German fans on the street.

im sorry, but that sounds very strange to me... . for all I know all the brazilian were hoping Germany would win (because of the soccer rivality there is between the two countries... Brazil X Argentina )

BUT... if it is happenning... the only thing i can say is: Im really sorry to hear that! unfortunately there are bad people in Brazil (im sure, they do exist in Germany too)

I just want you to know, that im not one of those people, and say Im sorry to hear that german fans are going throught this shit in my country... SHAME ON US! but just so you know, not all the brazilians are like that. There are good people. and in General we tend to like Germans (at least most of people I know) ....

im sorry, but that sounds very strange to me... . for all I know all the brazilian were hoping Germany would win (because of the soccer rivality there is between the two countries... )

It is (some of) the Argentinians in Brazil who are doing that, not the Brazilians.

Honor goes both ways. The only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. :)

Dude, I just wanna know where the party is... thats all.

If the Argentina had won, i would be parting with them.
If the netherlands had won, I would be asking where are the dutch people celebrating?
if Belgium had won, I would be searching for a belgium party.

I dont care if the winners are Germans, Argentineans, Brazilians, Chineses... whatever.... I'm just trying to find out where the Happy people are.... 'cause im Happy, and I like to be sorounded by happy people... and today the happy people happen to be the germans.... Thats all.

Sorry my post sounded like a lecture.

Actually, there are a lot of happy Argentines out at Cabildo and Juramento in Belgrano at the moment. They are celebrating. Maybe not as much as the Germans, but they are celebrating none the less.

Messi celebrating..!

0011287203.jpg

Well, the poor guy got even trolled by FIFA awarding him with the golden ball.

Back