Where can I find an Adaptor?

RobeartoNYC

Registered
The good news is that my computer was not stolen. The bad news is that my electric adaptor was. I went to the mall already and could not find one. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Gracias!

Try an electrical supply store (tomorrow). Just ask for an autotransformadora 220-110 voltos. They come in various sizes...(watts). I use one rated at 150 watts with my HP laptop (even though the AC adapter is rated for 110 and 220).

steveinbsas said:
Try an electrical supply store (tomorrow). Just ask for an autotransformadora 220-110 voltos. They come in various sizes...(watts). I use one rated at 150 watts with my HP laptop (even though the AC adapter is rated for 110 and 220).

Thank you Steve.

Let me know if you would be interested in meeting for a drink at some point;
my treat. I would love to pick your brain a bit in person.

orwellian said:
Sorry to hear. What happened? You can pick up an adapter in any hard ware store (ferreteria).

I went to Starbucks, came back, and poof.... It was gone.

Thank you for your help.

RobeartoNYC said:
Let me know if you would be interested in meeting for a drink at some point;
my treat. I would love to pick your brain a bit in person.

Thank you, Robert. I accept, but only if you promise not to use a pick with a long wooden handle (especially since we've already buried the hatchet).

What zona are you staying in?

steveinbsas said:
Thank you, Robert. I accept, but only if you promise not to use a pick with a long wooden handle (especially since we've already buried the hatchet).

What zona are you staying in?

No problem... I will bring Nunchuks instead!:p

I am in Almagro now, but moving to Palermo tonight and tomorrow. With any luck, I will have an apartment by Tuesday. I am staying at a hostel on the cheap for a few days. Giarmondo Hostel. Wish me luck. :eek:

You have my e-mail correct? That is the best for me right now, or this forum.

Best!

Back