Where can I get a good massage? Walk-in

nativexpat

Registered
My neck is killing me... I am wary of those "peluqueria massages"

Does anyone know of a place where i can get a massage from someone who is not just a waxing - manicure lady?

I am in Palermo close to Recoleta - anything between Santa Fe & Libertador will do...

Thanks!

nativexpat said:
My neck is killing me... I am wary of those "peluqueria massages"

Does anyone know of a place where i can get a massage from someone who is not just a waxing - manicure lady?

I am in Palermo close to Recoleta - anything between Santa Fe & Libertador will do...

Thanks!

The 2100 block of Aranales. Almost at the corner on the right side of the street (as you walk with traffic). I don't remember the name of the spa.

I went there once and it was great. I had an appointment.

There is a place in Palermo Viejo, on Costa Rico near Armenia (big Yoga sign outside). They are pretty accommodating. If you are looking for a great Thai massage, call a day earlier and ask for Ada. She is AWESOME!!!!

The website for the place is:
www.valletierra.com

Good luck -
Glenn

Went to Aqua Vite years ago when it was Evian Day Spa....I think they are the same place..it was amazing!!! I cannot wait for it to reopen!!!

walk in is good, any day spa suggestions as well? massage, jacuzzi, etc.? After days of dealing with a 1 year old, we need a day (or at least 4 hours)

Violeta Kandel (Argentine) is an incredible Thai massage therapist who also teaches yoga out of her house. I believe it costs around 100 pesos for 1.5 hours (I haven´t been for a while and don´t remember). Thai massage is like passive yoga - the massage therapist stretches you. It takes place on comfortable mats on the floor. She uses aromatherapy and nice music and plans the massage based on your comments about any physical problems you are having. A really unique massage experience. Please call her for more information. She speaks a little English...

Esta milenaria técnica de masaje se utiliza como tratamiento curativo y preventivo. Su objetivo principal es restablecer la circulación de la energía vital para lograr una integración física, mental y emocional.
Se toma con ropa cómoda, a nivel del suelo, sobre un futón. A través de suaves estiramientos y presiones rítmicas, el masaje ayuda a liberar tensiones musculares y articulares, devolviéndole al cuerpo flexibilidad y libertad de movimiento.
El masaje thai nos propone un espacio de bienestar y autoconocimiento, ampliando la conciencia de nuestro cuerpo y nuestras emociones. Cada sesión nos invita a entrar en un estado de armonía y profunda relajación.​
Duración del masaje : una hora y media aproximadamente.
4 8 6 4 2 7 7 3 / 1 5 4 0 3 0 1 1 5 2

Thanks Tinto - sounds good! I did have a semi mediocre massage on Friday, it was the best I could do on a short notice.

I am a trained massage therapist from Canada, I have 10 years experience, I have a table and could come to you or you could come to me, I'm in Palermo/ Belgrano area. I'm just starting my business here. Let me know what you think!

I have literally just got back from an amazing guy he is in congresso, I couldn't move when I got there, all freed up now, highly recommend. His number is 15-5954-9944, name Marcelo....

Back