where can I watch "taken 2" in theaters in Capital Federal

do you guys book tickets online or just go and buy on the spot?

We've done both. :) Buying online is a lot more convenient and you can pick the exact seats you want, but we've found that if you wait in line and pay in cash, the popcorn/soda promotion tends to be cheaper. At least that's the case at Hoyts Unicenter. Sorry, I don't remember the exact numbers. If you reserve online they expect you to get there an hour before the show to pick up and pay for the tickets (it's a different line, so tends to be faster.) I suppose every theater is slightly different.

Most places also have electronic ticket counters to buy and print tickets which tend to have much shorter lines, but you of course need a credit card.

Saw last thursday.

Meh!

Maybe worth the DVD/BR release. Just maybe.
US movie reviews weren´t very kind. Most state that the audience was "taken" this time.

Iznogud said:
Saw last thursday.

Meh!

Maybe worth the DVD/BR release. Just maybe.
US movie reviews weren´t very kind. Most state that the audience was "taken" this time.

so not good as per you?

Loved the first part, taken 1

Taken was an excellent movie. This one rates as a Meh! movie. Has most of the ingredients of a good action flick (written and produced by Luc Besson), tough bad guys, bass ass boss and lovely Famke Janssen.

Movie loses momentun not even half way through it. Don't want to spoil it but I'll will not get the DVD when it comes out. Not a keeper, by a long stretch.

Did I mention that Famke Janssen it HOT?

www.cinesargentinos.com has all the info about whats showing where.
Hoyts let you buy using discount cards online like Club La Nacion for example and you can get 2x1 but Cinemark does not which is annoying cos thats the one near our house! If we do buy online i just print them out and that way you can arrive as the show is starting.

Back