Where Is My Dni?

Have you tried entering the number here, under Boleta prenumerada?
Yes, the number on the $40.00 receipt from Migraciones, 26 digits, etc. That is the receipt to be shown to the postman!

Btw, I don't think you will have any issue with your travel to Norway on a new passport. Keep the old one to get your DNI when it comes the time.
I just renewed my passport in Italy and when I applied for a new passport, they invalidated the old one, so I am not sure why you still haven't picked up yours... are you without passport now?

GRACIAS Serafina!! I didn't know where to check this, and I kept looking at the $600 receipt, but now I found the other one, logged in where you indicated, and it says:
El DNI y/o Pasaporte se encuentra en la oficina donde lo tramitó

Does that mean I go to Migraciones to get it??

As for the passport, they let me keep the old one until I go pick up the new one, which is why I haven't gone yet... But now I plan to go to Migraciones (I guess) tomorrow and maybe it will be there! If not, Registro de personas maybe?

Have you tried entering the number here, under Boleta prenumerada?
Yes, the number on the $40.00 receipt from Migraciones, 26 digits, etc. That is the receipt to be shown to the postman!

Btw, I don't think you will have any issue with your travel to Norway on a new passport. Keep the old one to get your DNI when it comes the time.
I just renewed my passport in Italy and when I applied for a new passport, they invalidated the old one, so I am not sure why you still haven't picked up yours... are you without passport now?

Yes! Even though the instructions online tell you to go where you did your paperwork, Jujuy is the correct place to pick up your DNI.

UPDATE: Tengo DNI! Yay! I went to Ave Jujuy this morning and it was there. They had tried to deliver it once a few weeks ago. Feels great to finally have (temporary but whatever) residency. I can get a bank account!! Now off to search the forum for bank recommendations.

Good Monday to all!

I went to Jujuy this afternoon to (hopefully) pick up my DNI. I got there at 3:10 and the place was locked up tight. Anyone know if this is still the place to pickup the DNI and they close early or have they moved?

T/

Back