Where To Advertise For Expats?

LuvBA

Registered
I just put my studio apartment for rent (located in Buenos Aires) in Craig List and not getting the responses I expected. I checked with all other similar offerings and price seem to be super competitive, top amenities and great location.
Can someone recommend where else to post an add to target expat community in Buenos Aires?
By the way, if you are looking for an apt rental in BA please send me private message.

I don't think Craigslist is used very much here. Try AirBnB (you can do short or longterm there), VRBO, soloduenos.com...

Are you looking for longer-term renters (6 mos +) or short-term renters?

For short term furnished rentals:

Flipkey by Tripadvisor listings charge 3%, https://secure.flipk...om/freelisting/ "[font=Helvetica Neue']Pay us only when you get paid–just 3% of each confirmed booking[/font]"
AirBNB also charges the property owner 3% per booking but also charges the guest a booking fee of up to 12% making AIRBNBs total cut up to 15%!
HomeAway has paid listings from US$349 per property with no additional fees, or a commission only option for 10% per booking.
VRBO.com same as HomeAway, listing on both homeaway and VRBO with appear on each others listings but not necessarily in a high position.

The key is to get some reviews. Offer discounts for March and April to get people into the apartment and get some reviews then put your prices back up to their normal levels.

Here in Bariloche I have the most success with FlipKey (but I have lots or reviews). I also get some bookings through some of my personal websites, followed by AirBNB and finally HomeAway

Back