Where to buy a used laptop?

Dinka

Registered
Hi, I'm looking to buy a very simple second handed laptop... where would be the best place to search?

I have a laptop for sale. It is a 14" iBook Power PC G4, originally from the States.
PM me if you are interested in more details.

Hola, Dinka, how are you? Maybe I can help with some basic info.
Mcaffa is right, mercadolibre is a place where you'll usually get very reasonable deals, provided you check all the details carefully.

You may have some questions that I may be able to help you with. I don't want to sell you anything, just hope that I can help with some basic info that's all.

MObile 15 5600 8680

EDIT: I saw a cheap laptop (Acer) that was selling for AR$500 pesos....it does have some small cracks around the hinges on the outside part of the plastic lid but this did not stop it from working ok. I only saw it very quickly so I cannot vouch for it, all I could see was that it had a 15" LCD, 1GB of RAM & a small 60GB hard disk. I don't have any ties to this seller.

PM or call me & I can pass you the sellers details.

Dinka said:
Hi, I'm looking to buy a very simple second handed laptop... where would be the best place to search?

I am selling a 2 year old macbook pro 15" in perfect condition.. contact me if you are interested. Wendy

I sell a used Dell laptop for AR$ 1500,-
If you're interested please respond.
Raul

nychick said:
I am selling a 2 year old macbook pro 15" in perfect condition.. contact me if you are interested. Wendy
i´m interested in your macbook pro. can i see it. i live on the palermo-belgrano line.
you can call my home phone 4773 8273 or email me at [email protected]

Back