Where to buy electrodomesticos?

DK72

Registered
I need to buy a couple of things such as washing machine, a clothes dryer, a microwave, and two or three TVs.

I am looking for good quality, but at the same time ideally I would like to
  • pay in cash (or bank deposits)
  • a seller that gives discount given the quantity of items
  • As a bonus: ideally no invoice .... I have no DNI (in some places that could be a problem if they need to issue an invoice; although I could probably give some name that would be interested in having an invoice in their name)
I would appreciate any recommendations

I need to buy a couple of things such as washing machine, a clothes dryer, a microwave, and two or three TVs.

• As a bonus: ideally no invoice .... I have no DNI (in some places that could be a problem if they need to issue an invoice; although I could probably give some name that would be interested in having an invoice in their name)
Easy
Garbarino
Fravega
Perhaps one of the larger Carrefour locations

Easy
Garbarino
Fravega
Perhaps one of the larger Carrefour locations
I think Garbarino went bust last year.

Today i went to Fravega: i compared the prices to Mercadolibre and they seem to be more expensive (at least on the articles i was interested in). On top of that, not really the kind of stores where you get a discount for buying a lot of stuff

I think Garbarino went bust last year.

Today i went to Fravega: i compared the prices to Mercadolibre and they seem to be more expensive (at least on the articles i was interested in). On top of that, not really the kind of stores where you get a discount for buying a lot of stuff
Garbarino did not "go bust last year". They shut down most of their locations, but there are still 4 stores open, including the one on Uruguay.

But, hey, good luck.

I've had good experiences with Rodo (on Santa Fe) with a washing machine and a fridge. Both times they were happy with a passport number.

Rodo or Stilhogar on Charcas-small neighborhood store - everything we biugbt thers 15 years ago still going strong

You're already getting about a 70% discount, it's called the Blue Dollar discount

If you want a bargain where you can pay cash and not worry about an invoice, then check out the weekend house sales run by Maria Maranessi.com You'll have to arrange and pay for delivery.

If you want a bargain where you can pay cash and not worry about an invoice, then check out the weekend house sales run by Maria Maranessi.com You'll have to arrange and pay for delivery.
I went to that Maranessi site, and Kaspersky threw up this warning. Now, I grant you Kaspersky can be a bit overprotective at times, but unless you have some serious medicine on your device, and I don't mean some freeware crap, I would not suggest going there.

maranessi.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicoenarg Expat Life 7
Back