Where to buy free weights?

BAwithkids

Registered
Any suggestions for where to buy free weights (ideally in/near Belgrano). I'm not looking for heavy ones - maybe 3-5 kg each.

Also, how expensive are they likely to be?

Thanks!

You say that you want to "buy " "free" weights? How can you pay for something that is free".
Seriously, Gym Home at Marcelo T de Alvear 1230 is the place to go. www.gymhomearg.com.ar 4816-5650. This info was copied from their bag.

BAwithkids said:
Any suggestions for where to buy free weights (ideally in/near Belgrano). I'm not looking for heavy ones - maybe 3-5 kg each.

Also, how expensive are they likely to be?

Thanks!

There is a store that is on Libertador between Congresso and McDonalds if you are going towards General Paz it is on the left. No idea on the cost.

Close to Belgrano: Go no further than where Luis M Campos splits off of Sta Fe -- there is a store right there that sells all sorts of things fitness related: swiss balls, free weights, resistance bands, running machines etc.

syngirl said:
Close to Belgrano: Go no further than where Luis M Campos splits off of Sta Fe -- there is a store right there that sells all sorts of things fitness related: swiss balls, free weights, resistance bands, running machines etc.

Thanks - this sounds perfect? Do you know if it's on Santa Fe or LM Campos? Any chance you know the name? I'm sure I'll find it, but more information is always better!

Back