where to buy gym equipment

kels

Registered
Does anyone know where I can buy small hand weights, an exercise (bosu) ball and resistance bands?

Thanks!

Piece of advice to "kels" (I know, u did not ask for it): drop it. Your body is your training weight. Proven by History of humans.
If you'd like to drop weight - run in winters sweat pans and ski jacket on apartment stares or street hills up and down (watch out for heart rate). If you need to do conditioning - push-ups and pull-ups will do just fine.

There's a shop where Sta Fe turns into Cabildo and Campos splits off that has a whole range of weights, resistance bands, bosu, swiss balls etc.

pikto99 said:
Piece of advice to "kels" (I know, u did not ask for it): drop it. Your body is your training weight. Proven by History of humans.
If you'd like to drop weight - run in winters sweat pans and ski jacket on apartment stares or street hills up and down (watch out for heart rate). If you need to do conditioning - push-ups and pull-ups will do just fine.

Actually, I have a degree in Kinesiology so thanks for the advice but I might just stick with what I trained in. Your body needs a variety of workouts and can get used to things like push-ups and sit-ups (though I do both) so I like to have the options of doing different workouts.

But I appreciate your thoughts :)

Anybody know where I might get hold of a rowing machine?

I've found several places selling gym equipment, but none of them has a rowing machine.

Well, pull-ups and push-ups could be done in a few different ways each, as u know. Perhaps one-arm once? I know that kettlebells are much more intense but shit - it so expensive in the US.

Alzinho said:
Anybody know where I might get hold of a rowing machine?

I've found several places selling gym equipment, but none of them has a rowing machine.
If you don't have any luck on this board, I'd recommend contacting either an English prep school or one of the rowing clubs up in Tigre. They might know.

Back