Where to buy Patagonia beer in BA?

I went by Cervelar today and popped in to have a look. Here are the fast facts.

-Most artesanal beers were AR$14 to AR$17/bottle
-They have bottles in both 330ml & 500ml sizes.
-LUNCH SPECIAL: Footlong Salchicha ahumada for AR$5 or Salchicha & "Kraken" draft for AR$10. (The salchichas were just hotdogs, but kind of in between a hotdog and a sausage.)
-DRINK SPECIAL: KRAKEN on Tap - 2 x AR$15 (Stout or Irish Red Ale)

Yes I popped me head in as well. Nice set up and good selection of beers but the price is pretty steep. Walking up Viamonte near the corner of Suipacha I found a "Natural Supermarket" that sold some craft beers for 9.90 pesos.

I also found Casa China (supermarket in CHinatown, Belgrano) and found that they had around 5/6 varieties of Patagonia Beer. Cost from 9-12 pesos.

For reference, we pay between 7.5 peso and 9 peso here in Bariloche for Berlina, Gilbert and El Bolson, three of my favorites.

Hey soulskier,

where are the best microbreweries to go to in Patagonia? I hope to head down there later in the year.

cheers!

isaidc said:
Hey soulskier,

where are the best microbreweries to go to in Patagonia? I hope to head down there later in the year.

cheers!

In Bariloche, Berlina, Blest and Gilbert are all great. In El Bolson, the El Bolson brewery and Otto Tipp are both worthy. Suerte!

I found a few interesting Bariloche & El Bolson beers in Casa Chino in Barrio China, Belgrano. Me gusta MUCHO!

Adios_USA said:
I found a few interesting Bariloche & El Bolson beers in Casa Chino in Barrio China, Belgrano. Me gusta MUCHO!
How much?

Also, if you guys had gone to the Caminos y Sabores, they had a ton of Bariloche (or at least artesanal) cervezas.

i went to it. Bought 11 beers from breweries I hadn't heard of - most of the people said they dont even sell it in BA.

Back