Where to buy Patagonia beer in BA?

isaidc said:
i went to it. Bought 11 beers from breweries I hadn't heard of - most of the people said they dont even sell it in BA.
That story is kind of happy/sad. At least you were able to buy some good stuff.

Some of the places I asked said to go to their website to see where they are sold. One of those websites says absolutely NOTHING about where they are sold. :(

I didn't load up because I'm skipping out of town for a bit, but it would be nice to have the beer culture brought here by the Germans all those years ago to make a visit to Capital Federal a little more often.

There's a BEERFEST at one of the racetracks in Los Angeles where the infield is filled... I just remember that there is a HUGE AVERSION to combining sporting events and beer in the country! :mad:... except for polo of course, because those people know how to behave themselves. Sometimes retardation is cute and sometimes it's just so fucking frustrating!!!!!!!

Ive seen it in a chinese supermarket here in Recoleta...il ltry and get the name of the street, Arenales maybe

I bought Patagonia from Coto the other day. Can't be the only supermarket with it.

esllou said:
I bought Patagonia from Coto the other day. Can't be the only supermarket with it.

The Patagonia brand beer isn't quite a microbrew IMO.

The chinese supermarket on Castillo and Uriarte has started selling Patagonia beer recently.

Back