Where To Find Blue Rate?

carolinelh

Registered
I'm looking to make some transactions and would like to find the buy/sell rate to come to a (somewhat) happy medium. I can't seem to find it published anywere. Any ideas?

I'm looking to make some transactions and would like to find the buy/sell rate to come to a (somewhat) happy medium. I can't seem to find it published anywere. Any ideas?
http://dolarblue.net/

the blue dollar and blue euro dropped in one day dramatically: the end of devaluation? I was getting happy to see the peso getting lower and lower.

Yes what a hell, they droped from 8 to 7.6 in only 2 days, anyone have an idea what is going on? shall i run to sell the dollars lol

When it reached $ 7 then went back to $6.30 ..!! "Forces" act to push it down to make speculators believe it will crash and sell!! Year end 2013 will be over $9 ..!! you figure out? go for the long haul If it goes below $7,50 buyers will show up!!

Want to buy pesos for 1000 dollars. Anyone knows a trustworthy cuva or have other ideas?

I'm looking to sell dollars and euros, if anyone interested to buy we can agree in a mutual benefitial price.

Back