where to find mascarpone and fetta cheese

justindp

Registered
hey guys and girls

new here on the website ... could anyone help me where i can find mascarpone and fetta cheese :)

thanks alot !

Pretty much every supermarket has them. Most delicatessens as well.

A good bet for good feta cheese in general is at the Armenian/ arabic stores that are on or near Scalabrini Ortiz... Malabia and Niceto Vega (or is it Cabrera?) and then Scalabrini Ortiz btw Cabrera and Cordoba. Confeteria Damascus and Damasco is the other big one, I believe.

I disagree that you can get them in most supermarkets...You really have to go to the BIG supermarkets in order to find these things and even then the only feta I've ever found in a super has been those little taster pots of very chopped up feta.
I'd be inclined to head straight for a large delicatessen/cheese shop first. The previous poster is right that feta can be found in the armenian delicatessens along "scalabrini ortiz" (between el salvador and cordoba). It's also much better than anything else you can find here.

yeah i've checked in cotto and didnt really find anything.. ill try the armenian shop tomorrow as it is feriado today ! thanks alot !!

I buy mascarpone at bodega amparo. Never looked for feta cheese

justindp said:
yeah i've checked in cotto and didnt really find anything.. ill try the armenian shop tomorrow as it is feriado today ! thanks alot !!

Really? The two cotos near my house both have marscapone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Food and Drink 11