Where to find Rosamonte yerba mate?

anjuna11

Registered
Pretty well-known brand that has been recommended to me by a couple friends so didn't think I've had trouble finding it.

Have been to several supermarkets (Carrefour) and chinos without success. Anybody been able to find it?

I'm in Recoleta near Santa Fe and Callao but willing to travel within micro.

Plenty of Disco around you. They have it in their virtual shopping page so you should be able to find it at the store.

Closest to you is on R. Peña between Juncal and Las Heras. Same direction, Quintana and Callao. There's another on Montevideo or Talcahuano and Sta Fé.
http://www.disco.com.ar/

Deli at Callao and Juncal, Vte Lopez and Callao or Supermarket at Vte Lopez and R. Peña. You should be able to find it on that block on R, Peña, plenty of stores.

If you want to try some less known stuff, I've seen a shop that distributes small producers Mate on Bulnes and Rivadavia.

Iznogud said:
If you want to try some less known stuff, I've seen a shop that distributes small producers Mate on Bulnes and Rivadavia.

Every, and I mean EVERY, supermarket has 10-20 brands throughout this vast country, not just on Bulnes / Rivadavia.

Markgeezer said:
Every, and I mean EVERY, supermarket has 10-20 brands throughout this vast country, not just on Bulnes / Rivadavia.

Maybe, but the ones at Carrefour suck.

Markgeezer said:
Overrated imho.

Markgeezer said:

Any POSITIVE contributions you want to add to this thread?

The small distributor at Bulnes and Rivadavia sells only small brands from Obera you might not find on the regular distribution circuit. Thus my suggestion.

Are you a post wh0re or just trolling this thread? :mad:

Back