Where to start

niamhh

Registered
Hey everyone,

Two Irish here getting ready to move to BA sometime in mid-late March.

I'm looking for accommodation for the first month or so, and I'm looking for recommendations on areas to stay/avoid.

May I ask why you guys are moving to BA? Just always curious what brings people here.

consider air bnb for your rental needs...plenty of options.

the neighborhood to stay in may depend more on what you want. will you be working in a certain area? palermo is always a popular choice.

May I ask why you guys are moving to BA? Just always curious what brings people here.
We're looking for an adventure really! Ive always loved the idea of living in South America and BA seems like the perfect place!

consider air bnb for your rental needs...plenty of options.

the neighborhood to stay in may depend more on what you want. will you be working in a certain area? palermo is always a popular choice.
Thanks so much! Not working in BA but we'll both be working online while there.

We're looking for an adventure really! Ive always loved the idea of living in South America and BA seems like the perfect place!

Cool, enjoy! Do you guys plan on working here?

I would recommed the Caballito/Parque Rivadavia area, very nice but not touristic, thus quiet and safe

I would go Villa Crespo/ Chacarita. Its the up and coming neighborhood these days- still cheap and funky, but with more and more art galleries, music, new restaurants, craft beer, an organic food market twice a week, and still very central and easy to get around, with subway stops and lots of buses.

Back