Which Power Outage Is The Lesser Of The 2 Evils ?

The Rep from Madres de Plaza the Mayo , Hebe DeBonafini declared that people should not protest for Power outages ..... as follows....!!

I think every Argentine who complains because of loss of rotten foods is because they had the freezer too full :mad:

The worse of two Evils

http://www.infobae.c...-que-no-coimeen

0004354574.jpg

lol. have you ever heard of starting a fire to stay warm? blankets etc? its actually easier to stay warm in deep cold without electricity than it is to keep cool in extreme heat without electricity. I grew up in extreme cold, its not the end of the world. I actually prefer it to this humid life sucking heat. the question wasnt, can you survive butt naked outdoors in a snowstorm, it was, whats worse, minus 40 without electricity or plus 40 without it. sounds like most of you were born or grew up in warm sunny places.

I don't have AC, but I do have a working fridge that provides me with refreshingly cold beers.
I was brought up in minus 40, and you're faced with quite a few more challenges if the electricity disappears. I will not agree that it's just to light a fire to keep a family warm for two week or more. But I do agree that one can easily survive, as one does here in Argentina during "alerta roja"...

Now imagine this:
Buenos Aires gets hit by -40 C and power cuts next winter. And Toronto gets hit by a hot and humid summer and power cuts. Do they have Cronica TV in Canada?

Why is electricity subsidised in Buenos Aires and not Rosario for example? Anyone got a sane answer?

Only Ba.As. subsidised? ... News to me. ...
If it's not universal, who picks & chooses who to subsidise? .. very good question.

Also, another way to look at the issue at hand: ........ Perfect comfy paradise temp for human body, ... say 22 ... (even if one lived & worked in Kitimat & Yellowknife for years ..... comfy still is ... 22 degrees).
At 40 above, human body is 18 degrees away from paradise.
At 40 below, ......... well ....... 62 degrees away from the same paradise.
It's been a while and my math now has a lot to be desired .... hope I didn't mess this one up.

The Rep from Madres de Plaza the Mayo , Hebe DeBonafini declared that people should not protest for Power outages ..... as follows....!!

I think every Argentine who complains because of loss of rotten foods is because they had the freezer too full :mad:

The worse of two Evils

http://www.infobae.c...-que-no-coimeen

0004354574.jpg
Good ole Hebe. She's a phony bag of crap like any self perpetuating charity. Hebe's famous quote following the 911 Terror on NYC "Americans, They got what they deserved!" There's some Karma coming your way , Hebe!

Hebe is f....ng crazy and she is a shame, but everybody knows that and take, whatever comes from her, like what it is, a crazy old woman who suffered too much.

However, she is righ about this electricity crisis is because there are an extra million air conditioning while last time people was on the streets espontaneously they were starving (2001)

Second however, she cannot open her mouth if she doesn t even pay the electricity bill.

Back