Who hates Obama the most?

harpo

Registered
Is it the revolting right who can't bear a black man in a position of power?
Or is it the leering left who can't stand a black man in power not being a revolutionary?

What about those who just despise him for being just another compliant politico who supports the status quo while sailing under the false colors of "change" and "hope?" There was a good piece written on him by Larry Flynt (I think), which can be found here. Prescient perhaps, considering it was penned in 2006.

harpo said:
Is it the revolting right who can't bear a black man in a position of power?
Or is it the leering left who can't stand a black man in power not being a revolutionary?

You can only differentiate those who oppose him based on his skin color?

I certainly don't hate him, but I despise his collectivist political philosophy and his lies, especially his first lie as president when he took the oath of office in January.

He has no intention of preserving, protecting, or defending the Constitution of the United States.

soulskier said:
I think Rush Limbaugh has to be up there.

Can you quote something Rush actually said to support this?

BTW (and before you go there), "I hope he fails" is not hate speech.

steveinbsas said:
Can you quote something Rush actually said to support this?

BTW (and before you go there), "I hope he fails" is not hate speech.

No, but I am assume by his rhetoric he must not be a big fan.

soulskier said:
No, but I am assume by his rhetoric he must not be a big fan.

You are correct, but that doesn't make Rush a hater.

There is a big difference.

steveinbsas said:
He has no intention of preserving, protecting, or defending the Constitution of the United States.
Name me one president who, in your terms, has.

harpo said:
Name me one president who, in your terms, has.
Still waiting for an answer, Steveinbs.

You see, some people might ask why you accuse Obama, specifically, for being a liar for pledging to uphold the constitution when he just did the same as every other president. The fact that he has a different coloured skin sort of jumps to mind as a possible answer...
But I'm sure it's something else...

Back