Who is Stayin Alive?

The rules changed, it used to be 30% of your salary cash.
Not anymore.
Now both have to pays the expendichures 50/50 unless there is a huge gap between both.
But you can pay in goods because the money is for your child. So now it is Ok to pay the school, to buy clothes or food instead of cash.

Interesting. That would be much more preferable so I know the $ is actually going to my child.

If you found a good woman, who can live with you for 10 years without fighting, and you decide that, all things considered you don't want to continue with her, you should (with her permission) let the other expats know how to contact her.
[/QUOTE]

Great idea - share the bounty.....!
[/QUOTE]

This is terrible I am passing a hard moment and you want the information on my soon to be X wife. She cannot even talk to me this all lawers now. You guys are more messed up than she is. Like yea right you have been in lockdown to long dudes.

If you found a good woman, who can live with you for 10 years without fighting, and you decide that, all things considered you don't want to continue with her, you should (with her permission) let the other expats know how to contact her.

[/QUOTE]

This is terrible I am passing a hard moment and you want the information on my soon to be X wife. She cannot even talk to me this all lawers now. You guys are more messed up than she is. Like yea right you have been in lockdown to long dudes.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Pen. It seems like things have progressed quickly. Last I knew you were telling her 'thanks for the memories'.

Beach houses in Uruguay go all the way from US$250,000 to several millions. For ocean front homes, double or triple that.

Even small, one-bedroom Punta del Este apartments are over US$150,000

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Pen. It seems like things have progressed quickly. Last I knew you were telling her 'thanks for the memories'.
[/QUOTE]

Text may make all this look like a cakewalk believe me it is not. I am not able to just blow it off it will take perhaps months before the sting of this is gone. No offense taken we are a bit weird these days I guess.

Stay strong buddy !! The good thing is no kids are involved. I'm interested to see how this plays out with regards to assets being divided and spousal support etc. Please keep us updated.

(...)
If you don’t want to follow her back to Argentina she feels you are not familly, simple and she is right.
Does that mean he abandons her and the child if he does not follow her? Or she abandons him?

Back