Who wants an iphone?!

mybeautifulair

Registered
I am selling my unlocked US, 1st generation iphone - 8g. It comes with a protective cover. It's fully functional and you can use it with the cell provider of your choice, or even a pre-paid plan.

$300 USD. If you really want it but can't afford that, make me an offer.

email me at [email protected] if youre interested!

Gracias!!

$300 for a 1st generation unlocked? I got a 32GB factory unlocked Iphone 4 for $780US just a few months ago. Well worth spending the extra $100 per year newer.

Quinn said:
I got a 32GB factory unlocked Iphone 4 for $780US just a few months ago.

$780US for a phone !!!!!

I paid AR$139 for a cheap phone 4 years ago; it's still going strong and I wouldn't think twice about getting it out on the Subte or streets on BA.

Yep, I'll stick with my cheap 3 year old not-so-smartphone. It keeps the thieves away :)

ok thanks mcaffa, that would be helpful if I cared who DIDNT want to buy the phone. I've been using this phone on the streets and subways of Buenos Aires for a year now with no problems. And I do NOT live in Palermo, where its usually more common to see smartphones out of purses.

mybeautifulair said:
ok thanks mcaffa, that would be helpful if I cared who DIDNT want to buy the phone.

Easy there, slugger. I was just going along with the previous comment posted by Jez. Tough crowd these days...

$300 USD seems very high for that phone- you can get an iphone 3G on mercadolibre for that price...

Back