Who Will Be Elected President In 2015?

French jurist

Registered
In the category of the silly predicting threads, here goes mine (question is not "Who would you like to see elected in 2015", or before. jeje).

Who will be elected President in 2015?

If the opposition doesn't conclude an alliance, it should be a member of the FPV, right?
Boudou, Scioli, Fernandez, Alicia Kirchner... or an outsider, Kiciloff?

If the opposition does conclude an alliance, who would the "Champion"?

Note: I discarded the possibility that the Constitution be modified to allow CFK to run for another term. I just don't think this will happen.

Very hard to predict. No one predicted Alfonsin or Kitchner (who only got 21%).
My money is on Scioli BUT that is not a wish!

I wish the opposition would come with a serious candidate like Lavagna -a little more charisma would help him- but the opposition sucks, they're incredible bad politicians, fight each other and have no plan A, B or whatever. I'm afraid any K-candidate will win.

I know you said you disregarded it, but I reckon it will be CFK again and again.. I obviously hope for anything else (like I did the last election) but I just can't see her giving up power without a fight, what would she do? I know she is rich and all that but she I think she likes the power more than the money (as opposed to her late husband?)

I remember the last time around I was actually surprised when she won (too naive at the time) as I know very few people that are pro CFK even though I know people here from all walks of life through my wife.

I don't know enough about him but I do like some of the stuff De la Sota have done in Cordoba.

In any case I think that this will be a much more interesting thread closer to and after the October elections as the opposition forms valid alternatives.

CFK will not be an option, its anticonstitutional plus she said she wouldnt like an other mandate. The re re election issue is something every candidate does (Menem did it) and the reason is because if you say publicly that you wont be a candidate you start automatically losing power, political image goes down and people will start looking for someone who do have chances for becoming a president. Thats why they always install the re re issue in the media, to conserve the power.

So, CFK wont be a candidate, and theres no one who could continue the legacy in my opinion, maybe Scioli, who I dont like, and hes not exactly kirchnerista. I find the Boudou, Kicillof, Alicia, etc, proper to be ministers but not candidates for president. I dont see Macri either winning, Macri has no national power.

Today, its Scioli, sadly.

In the category of the silly predicting threads, here goes mine (question is not "Who would you like to see elected in 2015", or before. jeje).

Who will be elected President in 2015?

If the opposition doesn't conclude an alliance, it should be a member of the FPV, right?
Boudou, Scioli, Fernandez, Alicia Kirchner... or an outsider, Kiciloff?

If the opposition does conclude an alliance, who would the "Champion"?

Note: I discarded the possibility that the Constitution be modified to allow CFK to run for another term. I just don't think this will happen.

But if she acknowledges that "the people" want and need her?

Tigre's Sergio Massa could be the serious candidate that comes out of nowhere to surprise everyone - IF he can successfully disassociate himself from the 'Mob' K. Scioli is too tied to CFK & has lost credibility because of it.

Lavagna under Massa could be the magic combo. Who knows.

De Narvaez has the charisma in much the same way as Cristina has.
But I understand that he can't run.

Back