Who's got Omicron?

I brought some from home. I’ve self tested a few times since arriving. Always negative. Anyone else get a positive test from these? Don’t know how sensitive/accurate they are … especially with omicron

I brought some from home. I’ve self tested a few times since arriving. Always negative. Anyone else get a positive test from these? Don’t know how sensitive/accurate they are … especially with omicron
I got a positive result from the home antigen test yesterday. I got mine from a farmacia in BA.
69254301-EF2E-44A8-B29E-DF0DDE93D62A_1_105_c.jpeg

feel like it's becoming inevitable that we all get covid at some point and will just have to rely on boosters to keep the symptoms mild for years and years at least

feel like it's becoming inevitable that we all get covid at some point and will just have to rely on boosters to keep the symptoms mild for years and years at least
I'm not reading people on this board or beyond amongst friends and associates who are having mild cases. I am sure these vaccines make us less like to die or have severe illness/end up in hospital. But so far, I haven't heard of anyone in this current outbreak who has had these seemingly mythical cold-like symptoms that only last a couple of days.

I got a positive result from the home antigen test yesterday. I got mine from a farmacia in BA.
View attachment 8047

Am I the only one who thinks that test looks uncomfortably similar to an EPT pregnancy test??

I'm not reading people on this board or beyond amongst friends and associates who are having mild cases. I am sure these vaccines make us less like to die or have severe illness/end up in hospital. But so far, I haven't heard of anyone in this current outbreak who has had these seemingly mythical cold-like symptoms that only last a couple of days.

I myself have had mild symptoms once and asymptomatic covid once as well. I have a friend who's had mild covid twice (we're both vaccinated). So it might be due to age and health status more than anything else, or just bad luck.

Am I the only one who thinks that test looks uncomfortably similar to an EPT pregnancy test??

This made me smile and laugh….thanks for the levity…

Back