Who's got Omicron?

on the brink

Registered
I'm not reading people on this board or beyond amongst friends and associates who are having mild cases. I am sure these vaccines make us less like to die or have severe illness/end up in hospital. But so far, I haven't heard of anyone in this current outbreak who has had these seemingly mythical cold-like symptoms that only last a couple of days.
Six people I know came down with COVID three days ago, all with the same symptoms: headache, hoarseness and sore throat.

Frank2000

Registered
I know several people with symptoms. Probably many more without symptoms. Omicron is highly infectious. Fever, aching, headache. hoarseness, and sore throat

SVBA_97

Registered
Does anyone know how to get results from a public testing place in CABA with no DNI? The person I went with got their results earlier today (has DNI and got it through WhatsApp) and so far nothing to my email. They said they would email me in 2-3 hours. That was about 10.5 hours ago.

dsp27

Registered
Does anyone know how to get results from a public testing place in CABA with no DNI? The person I went with got their results earlier today (has DNI and got it through WhatsApp) and so far nothing to my email. They said they would email me in 2-3 hours. That was about 10.5 hours ago.
With your passport number using WhatsApp

SVBA_97

Registered
call 147 and ask
Ok after being transferred around they said they will email me the results in a couple hours … I’ll report back if they ever come. I took my own rapid test and I’m negative but want to compare

Aztangogirl

Registered
Ok after being transferred around they said they will email me the results in a couple hours … I’ll report back if they ever come. I took my own rapid test and I’m negative but want to compare
Can you buy a rapid test at the farmacia ?

SVBA_97

Registered
I have rapid tests, brought from home. It was negative. Just want that double assurance.