Who's got Omicron?

Do you know if these these are still available at local farmacias?
Unfortunately not. I brought thrm with me from abroad. But if you want an Anitgen you can walk in at a government testing centre for free or pay at a private place like Centralab for $4000 for a rapid test

You can get rapid antigen tests at pretty much every pharmacy in CABA. Issue in recent weeks has been supply with many being sold out so it may take some calling around. It’s as simple as giving them the $2000-$3000 cash and walking out with the test. Depending on what zone you’re in you can often find them in the Rappi app and they can be delivered to your door.

Unfortunately not. I brought thrm with me from abroad. But if you want an Anitgen you can walk in at a government testing centre for free or pay at a private place like Centralab for $4000 for a rapid test
CentraLab costs 6500. pesos for a covid test. Just got one yesterday.

I got what seemed to be COVID on February 5. I had what, at the time were typical COVID
symptoms. Recently I had a couple of days were I was more or less back to normal.
Sadly, my original symptoms have returned. I am a bit concerned this could be long-haul
COVID as I am immune compromised. (One study specifically listed MS, Lupus, Rheumatoid
Arthritis and "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" as being more likely to get long- haul). So, if
you are immune compromised, I know you´ll be extra careful.

I got what seemed to be COVID on February 5. I had what, at the time were typical COVID
symptoms. Recently I had a couple of days were I was more or less back to normal.
Sadly, my original symptoms have returned. I am a bit concerned this could be long-haul
COVID as I am immune compromised. (One study specifically listed MS, Lupus, Rheumatoid
Arthritis and "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" as being more likely to get long- haul). So, if
Apparently it also caused you to travel back in time, given you wrote this on February 2 :)
An odd virus indeed.
I do hope you feel better soon. Sincere best wishes for a rapid and complete recovery.

COVID as I am immune compromised.
Apparently it also caused you to travel back in time, given you wrote this on February 2 :)

If I understand correctly, "long haul COVID" can last for a year or more....

PS: If I remember correctly, there were a LOT of people infected tih COVID a year ago...

...and before then, as well.

Last edited:
An odd virus indeed.
I do hope you feel better soon. Sincere best wishes for a rapid and complete recovery.
I actually got sick JANUARY 5 / 22. Thanks for catching my error and for your
best wishes !

Back