Who's got Omicron?

I'm pretty sure I had it, my roommate tested positive, I took a test at La Rural but can't get the results without a DNI, it seems. Just had some cold symptoms, I wouldn't have thought anything of it as people get colds, you know. I have to fly out Feb 14th - I don't know how that's going to happen. If everyone is positive, who can fly?
So, did you get your 24 hour negative covid test before flying? I am returning to the usa soon and am worried about the 24 hour turnaround?

I buy tins of "Sardinilla" (tiny sardines) packed in olive oil...."Selection Carrefour/Origen España".
They can be found at most of the Carrefour Markets....not available at any of the Carrefour Express stores.
Good call, Gracielle.
Sardines and Anchovies are the lowest in mercury of all edible fish. And the tiny ones, being younger, will be lower still, as mercury accumulates over the life of the fish.
The highest in mercury are shark, marlin, and swordfish.
Unfortunately, canned tuna is medium-high.

Hello,
did you get the results in 24 hours?
Did you need an appointment? I am asking because I am flying to the usa
For the USA you only need antigen and those results are within a couple of hours. I got PCR and had my results in 12 hours.

"The City will detect suspected cases of COVID-19 with cough audios sent by WhatsApp": https://www.infobae.com/salud/2022/...d-19-con-audios-de-tos-enviados-por-whatsapp/

You can now breathe and cough at Boti and it will tell you if you have COVID. Perhaps someone can check it out? Supposedly 86% accurate. It's certainly creative, I haven't heard of anywhere else doing this.

AI deciding whether or not we have Corona. What could possibly go wrong?

"Subject identified as corona positive. T1000 dispatched for immediate termination. Skynet signing off."

Back