Why are there so many VISA violations?

hannstew

Registered
I cant believe how many VISA violations I read about on here. If you are mature enough to leave your home country, be mature enough to keep it legal.
Good grief..:eek:

So it's immature to break the law? Besides, a Visa regulation is not illegal. The term "Illegal Immigrant" is just propaganda.

hannstew said:
I cant believe how many VISA violations I read about on here. If you are mature enough to leave your home country, be mature enough to keep it legal.
Good grief..:eek:
In Argentina it is not illegal to violate the visa.

If someone exits Argentina every 90 days and returns does that count as a violation?

iStar said:
If someone exits Argentina every 90 days and returns does that count as a violation?
If you go to a doctor, he gives you a rectal exam that's none-too-pleasant and then you pay with a Visa, does that count as a...

;)

iStar said:
Good point, you are violation the the visa either way

DA said:
Good point, you are violation the the visa either way

Is it a "violation" or is it working the system legally in ones favor?

Leaving and coming back in every 90 days isn't legal either - it's just been tolerated (until now!) by the authorities.
And many of us would love to legalise our situations but it's often much more easily said than done when we have to persuade shady bosses who want to avoid paying our taxes to provide the necessary paperwork. So those of us with an extablished life here make a decision, lie low and "illegally" until we can hopefully resolve things or nip accross the border "illegally" every 90 days and hope we're not going to be the one made an example of...

The answer is obvious i ever wonder why you ask : it s affordable.

Rise the penalty at 300 pesos PER exceeded illegal day and tourists will start to feel more concerned about their Visas.

Back